GREAT for BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN.
Question: What is so special about the Obsidian Stone vs. other stones?
Answer: Most importantly the Obsidian Stone naturally retains warmth and is best used for treating congested and blemish-prone skin!
gua sha 101
how to use
1) Place the stone under hot water for approximately 2 minutes prior to use.
2) Always start with a clean face and prep your skin with a facial oil or serum.
3) Keep gua sha flat against the face then start on the forehead by scraping in an upward motion, from the eyebrows to the hairline.
4) Move towards cheeks & scrape in an outward motion, starting from the crease of the nose up to the ear.
5) Move towards jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool (two curves) to further benefit. Start from the chin and scrape up to the ear.
6) Next for the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outward and up to the temple.
What is BLACK Obsidian Stone?
Obsidian rock forms from molten lava that cooled very quickly & had no time to form into glass.