GREAT for BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN.
Question: What is so special about the Obsidian Stone vs. other stones?
Answer: Most importantly the Obsidian Stone naturally retains warmth and is best used for treating congested and blemish-prone skin!
gua sha 101
how to use
1) Place the stone under hot water for approximately 2 minutes prior to use.
2) Start with a clean face and prep your skin with a facial oil or serum.
3) Keep the gua sha flat against the face; starting on the forehead, begin scraping in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
4) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose up to the ear.
5) Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool (two curves) to further benefit. Start from the chin and scrape up to the ear.
6) Next for the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards and up to the temple.
What is BLACK Obsidian Stone?
Obsidian rock forms from molten lava that cooled very quickly and had no time to form into glass.
Gua Sha BENEFITS:
This tool works great with the epidermis and dermal layers of the skin to help...
+CLEAR CHRONIC BLACKHEADS & WHITEHEADS
+PREVENT HORMONAL BREAKOUTS
+PROMOTE LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
+REDUCE PUFFINESS AND FLUED BUILDUP
+RELIEVE FACIAL AND JAW TENSION
+AID CIRCULATION TO GIVE SKIN THAT GLOW
+HELP FIRM AND LIFT THE FACE OVER TIME