GREAT for BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN.
Question: What is so special about the Obsidian Stone vs. other stones?
Answer: Most importantly the Obsidian Stone naturally retains warmth and is best used for treating congested and blemish-prone skin!
HOW TO USE:
OUR GUA SHA
1) We suggest placing the stone under hot water for 2mins prior to use.
2) Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
3) Keep the tool flat against the face and starting on the forehead, begin scraping in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
4) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
5) Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear.
6) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple
WHY IT'S SO SPECIAL?
This tool works with the epidermis and dermal layers of the skin to help CLEAR CHRONIC BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS, & PREVENT HORMONAL BREAKOUTS using the warmth of the obsidian stone which helps circulate & stimulate the lymphatic system.
Promote lymphatic drainage
Reduce puffiness and fluid buildup
Relieve facial and jaw tension
Aid in circulation to give skin a glow
Firm and lift the face over time