Meet the A+M™️ Black Obsidian Gua Sha!
GREAT for BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN.
Question: What is so special about the Obsidian Stone vs. other stones?
Answer: Most importantly the Obsidian Stone naturally retains warmth and is best used for treating congested and blemish-prone skin!
This tool works with the epidermis and dermal layers of the skin to help CLEAR CHRONIC BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS, & PREVENT HORMONAL BREAKOUTS using the warmth of the obsidian stone which helps circulate & stimulate the lymphatic system.
In addition to helping congested skin, here is a list of other potential benefits:
- Promote lymphatic drainage
- Reduce puffiness and fluid buildup
- Relieve facial and jaw tension
- Aid in circulation to give skin a glow
- Firm and lift the face over time
How to Use:
- We suggest placing the stone under hot water for 2mins prior to use.
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and starting on the forehead, begin scraping in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple.